Re: God's Love according to Calvinism

  • forisraelssake
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005

      > I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to
      raise doubt
      > in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save through
      Jesus
      > Christ. What do you think?
      >
      > Yours sincerely,
      > Matthew Winzer

      Good point. I think you're right.

      --Chris
      RPNA
    • Fred blahous
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
        I would think that if someone is concerned enough to want to know,
        then they are probably elect, whether or not they are already saved.

        All the best,
        Fred.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"
        <c_tylor@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        <<<

        > > I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to
        > raise doubt
        > > in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save
        through
        > Jesus
        > > Christ. What do you think?
        > >
        > > Yours sincerely,
        > > Matthew Winzer
        >
        > Good point. I think you're right.
        >
        > --Chris
        > RPNA
      • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
          Not sure if you all got my jest? j/k is short hand for just kidding...

          You know it is ok to be a Calvinist and have a sense of humor as
          well...

          ;-)

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Winzer"