God's Love according to Calvinism

  • Matthew Winzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2005
      Edgar wrote:

      >>>Smile, God loves you(maybe).... (my Calvinst bumper sticker)<<<

      I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to raise doubt
      in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save through Jesus
      Christ. What do you think?

      Yours sincerely,
      Matthew Winzer
    • forisraelssake
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005

        > I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to
        raise doubt
        > in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save through
        Jesus
        > Christ. What do you think?
        >
        > Yours sincerely,
        > Matthew Winzer

        Good point. I think you're right.

        --Chris
        RPNA
      • Fred blahous
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
          I would think that if someone is concerned enough to want to know,
          then they are probably elect, whether or not they are already saved.

          All the best,
          Fred.

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "forisraelssake"
          <c_tylor@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          <<<

          > > I don't like this bumper sticker either. It cannot be right to
          > raise doubt
          > > in the mind of an unbeliever as to God's intention to save
          through
          > Jesus
          > > Christ. What do you think?
          > >
          > > Yours sincerely,
          > > Matthew Winzer
          >
          > Good point. I think you're right.
          >
          > --Chris
          > RPNA
        • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
            Not sure if you all got my jest? j/k is short hand for just kidding...

            You know it is ok to be a Calvinist and have a sense of humor as
            well...

            ;-)

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Winzer"