Help Us Decide What to Reprint Next

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      We need your help to decide what to reprint next. We have placed a
      new page on our Web Site for titles we are planning to reprint but
      we must have enough pre-orders to permit us to move forward with
      these projects. We have some great titles by authors like William G.
      Blaikie, David Dickson, Matthew Henry, Andrew Fuller, Charles
      Bridges, Philip Doddridge, W.G.T. Shedd, William Taylor, W.B.
      Sprague and many others. WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?

      (1) Visit our site at http://solid-ground-books.com

      (2) Go to the link on our Home Page that says: Help Us Decide What
      to Reprint Next

      (3) Go down the list of titles and place a "tentative" pre-order for
      those titles you would order at 50% off the Retail Price. You will
      not be charged until we decide to proceed with the project and have
      the book at the printers ready to print and ship.

      (4) We will let you know when we decide what books will print next.

      Thanks so much for all your help. Please tell others about us and
      this specific project.

      Call us Toll Free at 1-877-666-9469