Re: New Topic, the so called RoP

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
      It was my understanding that there was some link with the Roman
      Pontiff of the day who wanted to weaken the Eastern church to
      consolidate their power in Rome. I think the link was on
      www.reformation.org. One of the sites linked at news with views.

      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump"
      <lbump@b...> wrote:
      > I have an idea. Instead of celebrating our 99% commonality by
      tearing one
      > another apart, let's join together and take a look at one of the
      enemies of
      > the Gospel. After that, if it works out, maybe we can move to
      another and
      > see what we can learn.
      >
      > When Mohammed had his "revelation" that started the religion of
      Islam, did