Re: On Ocassionally Hearing the Occassional Reminder to Thick Headed Papists...

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
      He speaketh with a forked tongue.

      Remember folks, for papists it is ok to lie and deceive those that go
      against Rome.

      Sola Scriptura bait, huh Gary, yeah I remember that one...

      Watch out for his baiting, for those who have not dealt with him
      before...

      Me, I just enjoy trashing papists that once held the truth.
      Although I do grieve at their back-sliding and having sinned a
      grievous sin against the Holy Spirit. It appears the Lord has given
      him over to his lusts.
      Poor wife and kids...if only the Lord God almighty would rescue
      them from the claws of the dragon.

      I sincerely and truthful pray and hope that the Lord will save your
      wife & kids from Rome and her vultures. It appears, you have given
      yourself over to the Pope.

      Whips, bats, all the same,

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "persons1n3"