Bach mp3 file

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I have attached a mp3 file. It is my piano music by Bach. I hope you will
      enjoy my music.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California
      Korean Central Presbyterian Church at San Francisco, California

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      http://www.josephylee.org/

      To join my e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com