Re: Being vs Well Being

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Anderson"
      <christ_saves_sinners@y...> wrote:

      > I am thankful that there is a forum that we can discuss these
      > pertinent issues. Thank you Jerry! I am also grateful that for the
      > most part this has not been an argument where name calling takes
      > place more than keeping to the facts.

      You are very welcome, Shawn. I am pleased that good use can be and is
      made of this forum. I, too, am grateful for the GOOD conversation
      that's been taking place, about such touchy topics and heated issues.
      For the most part I've observed mature, courteous, and thoughtful
      interaction.

      Keep it up, guys and gals!