Re: "My Mormon Encounter" by Joseph Y. Lee

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      It seems a little strange to me, that you would spend time
      witnessing to someone when you are unfamiliar with their beliefs. It
      would be a bit like witnessing to Jews without having any
      familiarity of the Talmud or Gershon's legal code. Wouldn't you be
      more effective if you read and understood the book of Mormon?

      Your Brother,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, josephylee@a...