Independence Day Special Sale Until Midnight July 4th

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Solid Ground Christian Books desires to conclude our most successful
      six months in our history by offering several outstanding offers on
      new and old titles.

      We have 20 Brand New Titles from SGCB at 50% off. This is a one time
      offer that will not be repeated on these titles. Included in this
      list are the following:

      Timothy Dwight's "Theology: Explained and Defended" (Voils. 1 and 2)
      John Eadie's "Paul the Preacher: Exposition of His Discourses"
      W.B. Sprague's "Annals of the American Baptist Pulpit" (in 2 vols.)
      J.T. Headley's "Chaplains & Clergy of the American Revolution"
      William Blaikie's "For the Work of the Ministry"
      Charles Buck's "Anecdotes: Religious, Moral & Entertaining"
      Richard Newton's "Heroes of the Reformation: Lessons for the Young"
      Matthew Henry's "The Communicant's Companion"
      John Broadus' "Jesus of Nazareth: Life, Teachings and Works"
      Andrew Fuller's "Classic Memoir of Samuel Pearce"
      William Jay's "Sunday Evening Sermons & Thursday Evening Lectures"
      J.R. Miller's "Selected Shorter Writings"
      and several others

      We are also offering a One Time 40-50% discount on ALL the Soli Deo
      Gloria titles. We have a one week opportunity to purchase these at a
      greatly reduced price and desire to give our customers a chance to
      get the Puritan Classics you have desired for a long time.

      Examples:
      John Owen's "Biblical Theology" List $45.00, Our Price $24.95
      Baxter's "Christian Directory" List $59.00, Our Price $32.50
      Watts' "Psalms & Hymns" List $35.00, Our Price $19.25

      We are also offering remarkable discounts on the titles of James
      White, James Montgomery Boice, R.C. Sproul, and Sinclair Ferguson.

      Visit http://solid-ground-books.com
      Call us Toll Free at 1-877-666-9469

      Most Books Will Not Ship Until Mid-July.