Re: For inquiring minds who wanted to know...

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2005
      Cheryl,

      Yea! Yea! Another covenant child! We praise God with you and
      rejoice with you Cheryl...!!! Yea! Yea! The 12 Tribes of the
      Grenon's ;-)

      Yours in Christ,

      The Ibarras

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl"
      <cherylgrenon@l...> wrote:
      > James Robert Grenon, 12th covenant child of Marc and Cheryl, was
      born at home last night. He weighed in a 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 and
      5/8 inches long.

      > We give thanks to the Lord for His mercy in the safe deliverance
      of this new son.

      > Yours and His,
      > Cheryl
    • Whit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2005
        Congratulations on the safe delivery of your 12th covenant child. I
        can't improve upon Edgar's remarks and will echo his.

        Whit