Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Just Curious.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2005
      Why not?

      Martin

      Tanja Gartner wrote:
      > you can not compere T shirts with religion
      >
      > */Maggie <mmpconley@...>/* wrote:
      >
      > Please explain your comment?

    • Tanja Gartner
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2005
        What will you say to Him when he asks you: "What have I got with Tshirts?!"

        Martin <anonfwrd@...> wrote:
        Why not?

        Martin

        Tanja Gartner wrote:
        > you can not compere T shirts with religion
        >
        > */Maggie /* wrote:
        >
        > Please explain your comment?

        Would you Help a Child in need?
        It is easier than you think.
        Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/GuTslB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Mail