May's a slow month

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      As slow as it's been here this May (this post will only be the 87th
      post of the month), believe it or not, we're one post from tying a high
      for May (over the previous four years)!

      Thanks for your continued participation in the Covenanted Reformation
      Club.

      gmw.
    • Fred blahous
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        I guess this is the time of year that Covenanters go into
        hibernation.lol.