Confessional Presbyterian journal

  • Chris Coldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005

      To follow up on an announcement I made here I think some weeks back, I’m very happy to say over 18 months of work has come to some fruition as I hold in my hands an advance copy of the premier issue of The Confessional Presbyterian, A Journal for Discussion of Presbyterian Doctrine & Practice. It is larger than I imagined it would be (right at half an inch thick) and has turned out rather nice I think in the oddsize 7.5x10.5 format. The bulk of the shipment should arrive late next week, Lord willing, and we should be sending to subscribers shortly thereafter. If you have not yet subscribed check CPJ out at http://www.cpjournal.com where there is a complete table of contents and links to pay online.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      The Confessional Presbyterian journal

      http://www.cpjournal.com

      Naphtali Press

      http://www.naphtali.com

      First Presbyterian Church, Rowlett Texas

      http://www.fpcr.org