Re: Impe moves to Rome!!!

  • Fred blahous
    Message 1 of 18 , May 17 7:31 AM
      This does not surprise me. He was always inclined to the charismatic
      viewpoint, and this philosophy is too close to the "long night of
      the soul" of ancient monks for comfort. It is my belief that the
      whole Pentecostal/Charismatic show was guilded by Jesuits to de-
      Christianise Protestant churches by infecting them with Popish
      ideas. We see the modus operandi at work in that they are quite
      critical of Rome to begin with, whilst seeking to sever the people's
      ties to traditional opponants of Rome (conservative protestant
      bodies) at the same time. As they "mature", they become more lenient
      towards the beast, until eventually, you end up with Billy Graham.
      He started out as a very conservative Fundamental preacher, just
      like Robertson, Fallwell, Roberts, et al. Impe is just the latest in
      a long line of "back to Rome" apostates.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Theodore Letis
      <bucerian@y...> wrote:
      > Friends--
      >
      > I have been predicting this for sometime now. We are on the verge
      of teh greatest apostacy in Christian history...

      > PLEASE, THOSE ON THIS LIST, PLEASE WRITE ME BACK PERSONALLY AND
      RESPOND TO THIS. I MUST HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THIS...

      > Theodore P. Letis
      >
      > Jack Van Impe and wife Rexella have decided to apostatize to Roman
      Catholicism. The details are here: