Re: [Covenanted Reformation] "The Mormons' and JW's Miracle" by Joseph Y. Lee

  • blindboybryan@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2005
      <If every Christian were as zealous as the Mormons and
      Jehovah's Witnesses, everyone in the world would be a Christian by the
      year 2080.> I will agree that the American Christian church as a whole lacks in being a voice to be heard but iI find this statement I quoted to be heretically arminian and anti biblical