Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The precision of soundness.

  • Antonio Menendez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2005
      Yeah, I should be getting my phone hooked up soon and will be able to give you a call sometime maybe this week or next.

      Walt <personalwg@...> wrote:
      Tony, just noticed you made it to Albany.  Wishing you all the best
      dear brother!  Walt.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Menendez
      <antonio26_2005@y...> wrote:
      > Daniel, the 2nd reformation churches in Scotland from times past
      required a basic understanding of the shorter catechism and various
      things that are implied in that understanding as well as a life free
      of public scandal. A helpful book to read on the aspect of suspension
      from the Lord's supper and the like would be Aaron's Rod Blossoming by
      George Gillespie. I endorse the book especially referencing discipline
      in the church. I also would be more than willing to go through any
      questions with on the side about some thoughts I have on the subject
      if you would like. You can email me at amenendez78@l... .

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2005
        Thank you all for your advice, I would like to get that book by
        George Gillespy at some point. God bless.