Re: establishment principle

  • jmcovenanter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
      Good question. If I may add to it, how does one practically enforce
      the NC and the SL&C? In other words, when a church is established,
      hopefully the right church, what happens to others not associated with
      the established one? Does it then become illegal to attend a
      Pentecostal church? Are Muslims thrown in jail? Or does it mean that
      there are less privileges given to the non-established churches? Any
      information would be great, as well as any links to information
      dealing with this.

      JM
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, rdenerley