Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Pope Benedict

  • Theodore Letis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2005

      Indeed, Riley. Our Institute is going to republish Martin Luther's Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil to commemorate the early days of this papacy. So far as I can recall this is the first time in history that the Inquisitor General of the Holy Office of the Inquisition was made pope. Stormy days ahead. If anyone would like to be part of this project, please get in touch. Thanks.

      Theodore P. Letis, Ph.D.

      Letist@...

      Dan Fraas <fraasrd@...> wrote:

      Seems like just the kind of guy who could continue to woo the
      evangellyfish through conservative social politics and moralism, which
      they tend to confuse with the gospel.  He indicated in his sermon today
      that he will seek to forge a greater "visible unity" among Christians.
      If you ask me papal power is on the rise.

      Riley
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl"

      http://mail.yahoo.com