Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Sabbath Keeping

  • jparnellm@usxchange.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 11:39 AM
      Since what started this whole discussion was the FPCS's position on Sabbath
      public transport (a position which really all conservative Pres's in Scotland
      agreed with when this sort of thing began in the 19th century), I just want to
      make clear that the FPCS recognizes the necessity of these utilities for
      preservation of life, and many cases like an oil refinery would have to be
      judged on a case-by-case basis. The FPCS is not arguing we should return to
      horse and buggy days.

      What concerns me is that the Pres Refd and some others choose to use this issue
      to justify separation from a church.

      - Parnell McCarter