Spurgeon, Lloyd-Jones, Calvin, Boice Sale Extended

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 1:59 PM
      Last week, as many of you know, we faced a significant tax liability
      from 2004 and thus we ran a 36 hour sale. We want to report to you
      all that the Lord provided abundantly and the full amount was raised.
      We are so thankful for the tremendous response from our customers
      that we have decided to extend several of those offers until the end
      of April.

      (1) Spurgeon's Sermons (5 double volumes, hardcover)

      List Price $150.00 - SGCB Price $25.00

      (2) Lloyd-Jones Exposition of Ephesians (8 volumes, large paperback)

      List Price $240.00 - SGCB Price $45.00

      (3) John Calvin's Commentaries (22 volumes, hardcover)

      List Price $1000.00 - SGCB Price $97.50

      (4) James M. Boice's Expositions of Genesis, Psalms, John, Romans,
      Ephesians and the Epistles of John (12 volumes, hardcover)

      List Price $387.88 - SGCB Price $97.00

      Order at http://solid-ground-books.com
      Call Toll Free 1-877-666-9469