Covenanters in WA?

  • Whit
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 4:09 PM
      I will be near Kennewick/Pasco, WA next week and was wondering if
      there were Covenanters or Societies out there. I would like worship
      with them on Sunday if possible.

      Whit
    • Darren Harr
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14 4:31 PM
        Hi Whit my name is Darren Harr and I was just in WA and yes there is a family in Everson WA which is near Bellingham WA  I will give you Rick's email and you can speak with him
        rick@...
        Whit <covie_pres.1646@...> wrote:

        I will be near Kennewick/Pasco, WA next week and was wondering if
        there were Covenanters or Societies out there.  I would like worship
        with them on Sunday if possible.

        Whit

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • bob_suden
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 4:54 PM
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
          <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:

          > I will be near Kennewick/Pasco, WA next week and was wondering if
          > there were Covenanters or Societies out there. I would like worship
          > with them on Sunday if possible.
          >
          > Whit

          We are up in the NW corner of the state, Whit.
          Might be a drive from the Tricities. We are about 8 hrs. from Spokane,
          2 or less from Seattle. Be glad to see you if you make it.
          Drop Rick a line for directions.
          cordially
          Bob S.