Re: The Vicar of Judas Iscariot is dead

  • Whit
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      I verily agree with your assessment. Never again will I pray for
      the Pope except for imprecatory (?sp) praying that all God's
      enemies, including the Pope, be thwarted, punished, and destroyed.

      God does indeed hate both the sin and sinner. Are we to love the
      sinner (which includes warning him/her of the sin) and hate the sin
      OR hate both the sin and the sinner?

      Whit

      Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@y...> wrote:

      > Yes, I have been praying for the pope...for his destruction as I
      do
      > always! I pray for the destruction of the anti-christ and this
      pope
      > John was very subtle...under his watch the Evangelicals &
      Catholics
      > was pulled off in the US, some kind of peace to Atheistic
      Evolution