Re: [Covenanted Reformation] American Revisions of WCF

  • Lettermen2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2005
      In a message dated 3/24/2005 3:10:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jglennferrell@... writes:
      Can any of you point out parts of the revised Confession with which you would disagree, or state what exceptions you might take?

      I don't feel I need to explicitly state everything the original Confession said on this subject; however, I don't want to affirm anything I don't believe.
      Glenn,

      See:

      Appendix A: Major Changes of the Savoy Declaration
      http://www.bible-researcher.com/wescoappa.html

      Appendix B: Major Changes of the PCUSA (1788-1958)
      http://www.bible-researcher.com/wescoappb.html

      American Revisions to the Westminster Confession of Faith
      http://www.opc.org/documents/WCF_orig.html

      Appendix C: Major Changes of the UPCUSA and PCUS (1958-1983)
      http://www.bible-researcher.com/wescoappc.html

      Under A THEOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION OF AMERICAN HISTORY in Suggest

      sk