RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Luther's sermons

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005

      At your service, Riley J

      From: Dan Fraas [mailto:fraasrd@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:59 AM
      To: covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Luther's sermons

      Thanks, Maggie!

      I think I actually have the sermon I'm looking for at home in one of
      Luther's Postills, but they're arranged by calendar date and not by
      text.  Some of the links you showed me were helpful, because they
      contain topic/text information along with the date, which I can use
      to find the appropriate sermon in my own volume.

      Riley
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com , "Maggie"