Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Tattoos

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 3, 2005
      Um, yes. I was using the Heidelberg to explain what I thought you were
      saying.

      gmw.

      Larry Bump wrote:

> [...]
    • Larry Bump
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 3, 2005
        From: "gmw" <raging.calvinist@...>

        > Um, yes. I was using the Heidelberg to explain what I thought you were
        > saying.

        Oh, OK.
        ;-)

        I will admit that I do have my dense moments. More frequently sometimes
        than others.
        Larry

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 4, 2005
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump"
          <lbump@b...> wrote:

          > Oh, OK.
          > ;-)
          >
          > I will admit that I do have my dense moments. More frequently sometimes
          > than others.

          Don't worry about it. Unfortunately, this is a problem with a forum
          like this --- we read things and aren't sure how to take them, or even
          what they mean sometimes! Let's all be quick to view each other in
          charity.

          BTW, I think you guys did a bang up job in that last thread about the
          differences between denominations -- that had all the workings of an
          ugly fight, but it didn't turn out that way. Way to go, folks.