Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Tattoos

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Robbie,

      I suppose this is off-topic; however, are you a competitive powerlifter
      or bodybuilder?

      Martin

      Robbie Stark wrote:

      > Funny this topic should come up, I am "THIS" (Fingers almost touching)
      > close
      > to having Romans 6:23 "Inked up" On my upper right arm, Maybe even Romans
      > 3:23 on the other, I work out of Two Gold's Gyms (Three this summer) with
      > over 9,000 Members, (With the Islip Gym opening on the South Shore of Long
      > Island in June, it will be over 12,000 members),
      > I think it will be a great way to introduce the Gospel to a fertile
      > field of
      > the potentially Elect.
      >
      > With a one-on-one business and an hour of undivided attention I already
      > have
      > given the Gospel to many, this will, perhaps, draw more in, as they ask
      > what
      > Romans 6:23, or Romans 3:23 means. You'd be AMAZED how the Gospel can
      > stop,
      > dead in their tracks, many a steroid bloated Muscle-Head. I have the
      > credibility of Competing for 18 years and I have been a Strength
      > Coach/Personal Trainer for some 22 years.
      >
      > I have not decided yet, mainly because I have this "Issue" with Needles and
      > Tat's don't come with erasers. But, I know no Scripture verse that would
      > compel me otherwise
      >
      > Just one mans opinion, from the Chalk clouded platform in the back of the
      > Gym.
      >
      > Robbie
      >
      > (Who, by God's Grace will be competing again this summer)

    • Robbie Stark
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005
        Powerlifter, 220's Raw (No supportive equipment), Lifetime Drug-Free.

      • Martin
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2005
          220's? Is that your squat, bench, or deadlift?

          Martin

          Robbie Stark wrote:

          > Powerlifter, 220's Raw (No supportive equipment), Lifetime Drug-Free.
          >
          > Robbie

        • Robbie Stark
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2005
            I would hope none of the lifts,...It is my weight class 220 lbs.

            Robbie

            > 220's? Is that your squat, bench, or deadlift?
            >
            > Martin
            >
            > Robbie Stark wrote:
            >>

            >> Powerlifter, 220's Raw (No supportive equipment), Lifetime Drug-Free.
            >>
            >> Robbie

          • Martin
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2005
              Haha, ok; thanks for the clarification.