[Covenanted Reformation] Re: PCA, OPC and other Presbyterian churches

  • Jason Robert Schuiling
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
      > Glenn Ferrell
      > awaiting approval of a call as pastor to an OP congregation in
      Idaho

      Where in ID, Glenn?
    • Glenn Ferrell
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
        Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church (OPC) in Boise has "registered" me a call as their pastor with their presbytery.  Presbytery meets April 22-23; so almost two more months to wait.

        However, we're now living in Meridian, just outside of Boise.

        Are you in or near Idaho?

        Glenn

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/WwRTUD/SOnJAA/i1hLAA/GuTslB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/