Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: What did Divines Think of Catechism for young children?

  • Kobus Venter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi All

      Our church give clases for all our children from the age of 4 years old. Wednesday is Catechismus day, and that is presented by our Referant. He uses the full catechismus, but bring it for every age group into their understanding field. It is actually incredible to see those small children singing their Psalms, and to hear their knowledge of the Catechismus. My personal feeling is that is never to early to start with the full Catechismus.

      Regards

      Kobus