Celebrating Four Years of God's Faithfulness

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Celebrating Four Years of Service to the King of kings
      Solid Ground Christian Books is about to celebrate our fourth
      anniversary of "uncovering buried treasure to the glory of God". Over
      60 titles came from the presses, including several multi-volume works
      in our first four years. Tens of thousands of books have gone forth
      to the ends of the earth, as we have developed customers as far away
      as New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.

      Over 40 men and women have sent us words of encouragement and
      commendation for our four years of service. You can see what they
      have had to say by going to the following link http://www.solid-
      ground-books.com/commendations.asp

      As 2005 has begun we have several titles that have appeared for the
      first time in more than a century. We will simply list the titles and
      authors and then provide a link by which you can view, sample and
      order any titles you'd like.

      THE SCRIPTURE GUIDE: A Familiar Introduction to the Study of the
      Bible by James W. Alexander

      MOURNING A BELOVED SHEPHERD Memorial Sermons for J.W. Alexander by
      Charles Hodge and John Hall

      MY BROTHER'S KEEPER: Letters to a Younger Brother on the Virtues and
      Vices, Duties and Dangers of Youth by J.W. Alexander

      THE WORD AND PRAYER: Classic Devotions from the Minor Prophets John
      Calvin compiled by Charles E. Edwards

      JESUS AND I ARE FRIENDS: The Life and Ministry of J.R. Miller by John
      T. Faris

      THE MOTHER AT HOME: Raising Your Children in the Fear of the Lord by
      John S.C. Abbott

      THE CHILD AT HOME: Living to Please God and Your Parents by John S.C.
      Abbott

      THE PREPARATION AND DELIVERY OF SERMONS: The Classic Dargan Edition
      by John A. Broadus, with E.C. Dargan

      View at http://www.solid-ground-
      books.com/books_VeryLatestSGCBTitles.asp

      We are also still running our remarkable Special Missionary, Military
      and Pastoral Trainee Offer of $87.00 worth of books for just $10.00
      (if given away as gifts). Over 500 sets have been ordered and shipped
      all over the world.

      View at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/detail_292.asp

      To Order:
      Call us Toll Free at 1-877-666-9469