Re: PCA, OPC and other Presbyterian churches

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
      Thanks for helping me understand a little better. And thanks for the
      welcome. Will now disappear into the woodwork and read until another
      question comes to mind. Nice group you have here. Ever been to the
      Reformation Nation group? Just joined that one and the Puritans mind
      forum. Lot of good reading on the internet.