Re: [Covenanted Reformation] PCA, OPC and other Presbyterian churches

  • Larry Bump
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      From: "George Costanza" <FriendofJerryS@...>

      > I get the idea from some of the comments I have read that most
      > here don't think to much about either one or their members.

      All you have ever heard me say is that hymn-singing is faulty worship, but
      that I would not excommunicate for that.
      I love my brothers, and consider any of those my brothers unless some very
      good reason would intrude, such as an excommunication from their
      denominations. I *do* respect their church courts, you see.

      Larry