God's Blessing on Solid Ground Christian Books

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      God's Blessing on Solid Ground Christian Books

      As we approach our fourth anniversary of serving our Sovereign God,
      Solid Ground Christian Books is delighted to announce the following:

      * Our books are now being sold in over 30 countries throughout the
      world
      *Our books have now been purchased in all 50 States of the USA
      *Our books are now being sold by such outstanding Book Sellers as...
      - Calvary Press in NY
      - Chapel Library in FL
      - Cumberland Valley Bible Book Service in PA
      - Evangelical Press in the UK
      - Gospel Mission in MT
      - Grace and Truth Books in OK
      - Grace Books International in CA
      - Radio Bible Bookroom in LA
      - Reformation Heritage Books in MI
      - Valley Gospel Mission in Canada
      and others too numerous to mention.

      *Our books have continued to draw words of praise from men and women
      of God all over the world, including:
      Tom Ascol, Richard Barcellos, Joel Beeke, Jerry Bridges, David
      Calhoun, Jim Elliff, Elisabeth Elliott, Sinclair Ferguson, Dennis
      Gundersen, Michael Haykin, Susan Hunt, Peter Jeffery, Gordon Keddie,
      Conrad Mbewe, Iain Murray, Tom Nettles, Mark Noll, Martha Peace,
      Ernie Reisinger, Maurice Roberts, Richard Owen Roberts, Bill Shishko,
      Joni Eareckson Tada, Geoff Thomas, James White and many others.

      We invite you to visit our web site and see what people are talking
      about all over the world.

      Visit us at http://solid-ground-books.com

      We are waiting to serve you...

      Toll Free 1-877-666-9469