request for resources

  • Benjamin Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
      Does anybody know of any top-notch treatments of textual criticism?  I'm looking for 4-5 sources, some preferrably on the internet so I can get them free.  Thanks.  Forgive the cross-posting please.

      -Ben

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Benjamin Hart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
        OK, you're a resourceful group.  Does anyone have any balanced (i.e. not just the stuff we as reformed people are supposed to agree with) articles/books on the issue of the canon?

        -Ben

        Do you Yahoo!?