1 Tim 4:10

  • Benjamin Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17 12:33 PM
      I wrote in earlier for sources on 1 Tim 2:3-6.  Thanks very much for everyone's help.  I feel like I have a decent understanding of what's going on there.

      Does anyone have any comments on 1 Tim. 4:10:  "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."

      -Ben

      Do you Yahoo!?