!!!!

  • byalikhope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      SHALOM

      I ask you to read this letter till the end! Don't treat to my words
      with indifferens. On Your understanding it will depend my fate and
      the
      fate of my child!

      I am Bialik Oleg , date of birth 1964 , pssport No ,313690364
      repatriated to Israel in March 1999 with my family from Ukraine
      (Kiev).

      However on 28 of September 2000 my wife
      left me with with child and went to other man in Kiev.

      She robbed me and my child , took money from personal savings , left
      us
      with our debts and went out Israel.

      Ten years I have suffered from diabetes (diabetes mellitus type I) ,
      got
      three injection of insulin per day . After the endured stress I find
      myself in hospital with diagnosis : diabetic ketoacidosis
      (hiperlipidemia).
      I am 65% Physicaly Inable.

      In situation , I found myself , I was never. We have no relatives and
      friends in Israel.

      I shall struggle for our with my child surviving till the last breth.
      But at present moment I am not imagining how I and my child
      can go out of this financial bankruptcy.

      My money that I get from Bituah Leumi were cut to 1236 shekels
      for month.Now it's even not enough to buy food and pay taxes.
      Because of my Physical inability I can not work.
      My son that is going to be an Israely soldier in a year can not be
      hungry. We have nothing to pay for a room and us will expose on
      street.

      Therfore I apply to you , asking to help as you can. The help which
      goes from philanthropists of America does not reach in Israel simple
      people!!!

      If you think that this is some kind of scam I can send you my
      documents that can proof personal information with your request.

      If you cant help, please send this to any people that you know that
      can help me.

      Contact telefon (972)546504203
      My data: Bank Leumi. Israel

      Branch 886

      Account : 517044\94

      Haifa. Israel.

      Byalik Oleg

      Our adress is Israel, Haifa, BAZALEL 24 a, Bialik family. E-MAIL
      goldman2004@...

      Whith respect Bialik Oleg