New file uploaded to covenantedreformationclub

  • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 26, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
      group.

      File : /xmas forbidden.jpg
      Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
      Description : Couldn't find the original poster, so I made one up. Sorry the "s" doesn't look like an "f", but it still gets the point across, wouldn't you say?

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 28, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
        group.

        File : /How Firm a Foundation.doc
        Uploaded by : timmopussycat <timmopussycat@...>
        Description : A critique of Bahnseh's exegetical justification for Theonomic civil ethics

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
          group.

          File : /The Reformed Protestant View of Xmas_Final.pdf
          Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
          Description : The Reformed Protestant View of Christmas by M. Wyatt

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14, 2008
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
            group.

            File : /decoder ring.JPG
            Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
            Description : My CRC decoder ring

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
          • Tim Cunningham
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 17, 2008
              What follows is one of the reasons this Reformed Baptist hangs around
              here. ;-)

              Blessings
              Tim

              covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Hello,

              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
              covenantedreformationclub
              > group.
              >
              > File : /decoder ring.JPG
              > Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>