Re: Fw: [DataRat's New Geneva] Discerning Reader

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2004
      After doing a little research, it appears that this kind of treatment
      is fairly common from this once decent outfit.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Robbie Stark
      <igrus@o...> wrote:

      > Sorry for all you "Cross-Pollinators" out there who've read this
      on other Yahoo groups, But I promised "Paul K" at Discerning Reader
      that I would, in fact do this in response to his Lunatic ranting e-
      mail he sent me

      > Pauly boy, here's to you and the "Good" Folks at Discerning Reader
      >
      > Robbie

      www.discerningreader.com like the plague, They will take your money
      NOT ship you your books and ATTACK you in the most bizarre,
      irrational, incoherent , manner when your contact their customer care
      Dept. to question why your products have not showed up.

      > They confirmed my order, sent me an e-mail with an incorrect UPS
      tracking number, and when I DARED question them as to what is going
      on, I received the most Un-Christian, bizarre, weird e-mail from a
      Paul K. Telling me my E-Mail will not be responded to, told me I
      should not be buying Christian books and I should consider
      Islam...Serious

      > And, Just so you don't think it is just me, James White on his
      Alpha & Omega web-site has a Dec 1st blog about their "Melt Down" and
      also strongly recommends NO ONE do business with them. Phil Johnson
      does the same on his web-site.

      > Be Warned!
      >
      > Too bad he is in Oregon, I deal with these things MUCH better in
      person!

      > Robbie
      >
      > BTW, Since they have my money and will not acknowledge my order or
      problem, this also makes them Thieves!

      > "His leaving many crimes unpunished
      > only proves that there is a judgment
      > in reserve"