WANTED: useful but short articles

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Brethren,

      I need your assistance and discernment. I am looking for
      excellent, but short articles (no more than 50 pgs) so that I can
      translate them into Spanish and put them up on the web site we are
      constructing that promotes the Covenanted Reformation. That being
      the case, I do NOT want authors that are "Reformed" Baptists,
      Anglicans, Lutheran, or Independants. I will only use Neo-
      Presbyterians if there isn't anything better...?

      I have a few in mind, but I would like to know what you can
      suggest. I have the Westminster Standards already in Spanish, so
      don't include those.

      The topics I am searching for are:

      The Law & the Gospel
      The Regulative Principle
      Exclusive Psalmody & the non-use of instruments in worship
      On the Lord's Day/Christian Sabbath
      Covenant Theology
      On the Ordinance of Covenanting/the Moral Person
      The Sacraments
      Infant Baptism
      The Lord's Supper
      Jus Divinum of Presbyterial Church Government
      The Covenanter doctrine of the civil magistrate
      On Church Discipline

      Please no more than 50 pgs in length (even portions of lengther
      books)and I do appreciate it! This will be for the extension of
      Christ's Kingdom into Latin America/Spain and to bring the brightest
      light to my countrymen, freeing them, as the Spirit wills, from
      error and false doctrine.

      Again, thank you!!

      For Christ's Crown & Covenant
      Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
      Albany NY
      Albany Covenanted Reformed Presbyterian Church - RPNA