New file uploaded to covenantedreformationclub

  • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
      group.

      File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
      Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
      Description : Type set by Elder Lyndon Dohms of RPNA - 2nd proof. A good number of broken words and sentences

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 26, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
        group.

        File : /xmas forbidden.jpg
        Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
        Description : Couldn't find the original poster, so I made one up. Sorry the "s" doesn't look like an "f", but it still gets the point across, wouldn't you say?

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 28 2:05 PM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
          group.

          File : /How Firm a Foundation.doc
          Uploaded by : timmopussycat <timmopussycat@...>
          Description : A critique of Bahnseh's exegetical justification for Theonomic civil ethics

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
            group.

            File : /The Reformed Protestant View of Xmas_Final.pdf
            Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
            Description : The Reformed Protestant View of Christmas by M. Wyatt

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 14, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
              group.

              File : /decoder ring.JPG
              Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
              Description : My CRC decoder ring

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
            • Tim Cunningham
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 17, 2008
                What follows is one of the reasons this Reformed Baptist hangs around
                here. ;-)

                Blessings
                Tim

                covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                covenantedreformationclub
                > group.
                >
                > File : /decoder ring.JPG
                > Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>