True Covenanter Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12 5:56 PM
      "I AM a poor sinful man, compassed about with many sinful infirmities,
      which have prevailed over me; and strong corruptions in my wicked
      nature has kept me slack-handed, and overly formal in the exercises of
      duty; wanting that tender love and zeal for the honour and glory of
      God: and self-righteousness often prevailing over me, with many other
      infirmities: which things provoked the holy Lord to hide the glorious
      light of his sensible presence from me; for which I beg grace to mourn
      before him; and that I may get all mine iniquities pardoned, through
      the blood of him who satisfied divine justice, and is now at the right
      hand of the holy Father, making continual intercession for them that
      are his elect people."

      http://truecovenanter.com/reformedpresbyterian/how
      ie_james_testimony.html

      Hey, me and James Howie have some things in common!

      More on James Howie @
      http://truecovenanter.com/reformedpresbyterian/how
      ie_james_narrative.html