Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Reformed Presbyterian Catechism by William Roberts

  • Gustavo Ruggeri Meister
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
      Dohms,
      If you don�t mind, please send it to me too.

      Thanks
      Gustavo

      Lyndon Dohms <lwdohms@...> wrote:
      Dee Dee,

      I have a copy that I scanned into Acrobat and did the draft OCR. It still needs some work to type in the few Greek and Hebrew quotes, and fix the fonts, but the etext is 99% there. I can send you that if you don't find a better one.  1.8 mB

      Lyndon
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
        In a message dated 12/5/2004 10:02:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, nocost2great@... writes:

        Does anyone know if there is a modern typeset copy of
        Roberts' "Reformed Presbyterian Catechism"? There is a link for it
        at covenanter.org but the link is broken.

        Thanks,

        Dee Dee
        No, I do not think so. Of course, you can get a bound photocopy from www.swrb.com.
        If you need etext, then I suggest you contact covenanter.org.

        sk
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Lettermen2@a... wrote:

          > If you need etext, then I suggest you contact covenanter.org.

          I would NOT recommend ever contacting covenanter.org, especially if
          you're female, or prone to make yourself vulnerable to people throwing
          themselves a pity party. It is my experience that that man is a bit
          of a megalomaniac, a user, and dangerous individual. Besides, you're
          not likely going to get any help there anyway, as it appears to me
          that covenanter.org is now dead wood (last updated in the summer of
          2003, 5 of the last 6 updates not specifically Covenanter/Reformed
          Presbyterian, 2 of them being works intended to defend his own right
          to usurp the ministry), the maintainer being no longer as zealous for
          Covenanter things as he once was.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
            "last updated in the summer of 2003"

            2002, rather.