Re: Christian bookstores/Sunday Hours

  • J. Glenn Ferrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
      Trevor:

      The Free Presbyterian Bookroom in Glagow follows the practice of
      disallowing access or orders on the Lord's Day. However, I think
      their practice was to shut it down according to their local time.

      Their web ordering was not working a couple weeks ago, the last time I
      tried to place an order.

      I'm sure they would tell you how they do this if you email them at:

      sales@...

      Mr. Kennety Hutton, their manager, has been very helpful to me in
      filling orders by email. If you are ever in Glasgow, a visit to this
      shop is a must. To be in a book store selling only godly books, no
      heresy or idolatrous trinkets, is wonderful. Only problem, you will
      want to buy everything you don't already own, which my wife tried to
      do the last time we were there.

      I enjoyed reading your advice about one's struggle with finding a
      church to atttend. Where are you located now? Are you from Ulster
      originally?

      Glenn

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, crownrights