Re: Psalms of David in Metre Tunes

  • Shawn Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2004
      Hello Whit,

      I'm glad to hear of your recent visit with Pastor Price. I am the
      precentor at the Albany church. If you want to talk more about
      lining out and some directions feel free to give me a call, or I can
      call you.

      LORD bless you,
      -Shawn Anderson
      Albany, NY
      518-465-3908

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, covie1646
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > It is my desire to sing the Psalms of David in Metre. Is there a
      site of midi's or mp3's of the tunes so that I can at least know
      what tune I should sing acappela? Another question, I agree with
      the idea of lining out the Psalms but wonder how one exactly does it.