Re: Creating One's Own Reality knoxknox

  • solagracia5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      There are some who profess the truth but in their
      hearts believe a lie. There are some who profess a lie,
      but believe the truth... because they are untaught! I
      was one of them! When I was finally exposed to the
      doctrines of grace, I saw the truth for what it was. But
      there was evidence of God's grace in my life prior to
      such are the ways of God with His people!