Re: Creating One's Own Reality knoxknox

  • knoxknoxwhosthere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      <<It is the Holy Spirit that saves, but the
      Holy Ghost does not save in a lie. Nothing effectual
      is accomplished in an arminian
      church....nothing.>><br><br>I disagree most heartily with you. The Scriptures
      are still read in these churches. There are some who
      profess the truth but in their hearts believe a lie.
      There are some who profess a lie, but believe the
      truth... because they are untaught! I was one of them!
      When I was finally exposed to the doctrines of grace,
      I saw the truth for what it was. But there was
      evidence of God's grace in my life prior to that
      time.<br><br>Knoxknox