Reformed Churches in America

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hello,

      thank you to all of those who replied to my e-mail.  And yes, I would agree that, Churches that hold to the Westminster Confession, hold to remarriage, and those who are against remarriage don't hold to the RPW.  Most unfortunate but this is the state of our Churches today.  I was just hoping that someone here might have heard of one that has both.

      I have checked out some of the suggestions that have been mentioned. PRC,ORC.  I am waiting for their reply.

      In regards to remarriage.  I don't really wish to discuss the subject through e-mail forum as it often creates much heated debates.  If anyone here is sincerely open to our Lords teaching regarding remarriage, please e-mail me privately and we would be happy to answer any questions or discussions.

      Having said that, consider the shock reaction and the answer that the disciples gave to our Lord.

       Mat 19:10 His disciples said to Him, If this is the case of the man with his wife, it is not good to marry.

      Our Lord answers.

      Mat 19:11

      But He said to them, Not all receive this word, except those to whom it is given.

      For His Most Supremacy,

      Marie.