Re: Creating One's Own Reality

  • solagracia5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Sola:<br><br>"Outsidethegate.com states quite
      clearly that "Tolerant-Calvinists" are unregenerate. BOW
      says he doesn't accept that
      fast and loose with other people's words. Can ANYONE
      in the club show me where I ever stated I do not
      accept this position? Sola seems to try and create his
      own reality and then force other people to live
      within the parameters of his dream. <br><br>BOW
      misrepresenting you when I stated that unless I'm mistaken you
      hold that "Tolerant-Calvinists" (of which the 7
      theologians mentioned were among) are
      unregenetate.<br><br>Now you state that I am misrepresenting you by saying
      that you don't believe that "Tolerant-Calvinists" are
      unregenerate! Which is it?