Re: ...tolerance...

  • princess_of_prayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Most people hate me too, but I don't want to
      cross the line, where people stop hating me, and start
      hating Calvinism or Jesus Christ Himself. That's why I
      try to be loving to others, being an example of Jesus
      Christ. Love covers a multitude(sp?) of sins. I love
      Arminians, some of them are great people, and they're
      examples of Jesus Christ. I hate the fact that they are
      Arminians, but that's not in my power to change. So I have
      to tolerate it, and just hope that they see the
      truth. Not to mention, most of my friends don't know
      anything different, they think Arminianism is Christianity
      itself (which is the sad part). When they hear about
      Puritanism (like in English class this year) it was in a
      negative light and potrayed Puritans as Radical Heretics
      and really independant type people.