Re: 6 out of seven is slander

  • princess_of_prayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I spread my beliefs, but I don't harass others
      for theirs. I mean, people have called me names like
      "F***ing Calvinist", and told me that I had a Bible stuck
      up my @$$, nasty stuff, just for my religion. THAT
      is intolerance. Disagreeing with someone is okay,
      but I wouldn't change my opinion of a person just for
      disagreing with an issue. <br><br>A lot of people are scared
      to be Christians. Most people want to have a
      socially accepted religon and be really liberal. They
      could go to church on Sunday, and go to youth group,
      then go out to a club and get drunk or high or have
      sex. Sometimes, being in a "group" is kewl, but
      following Jesus Christ is never quite socially acceptable.