Re: Creating One's Own Reality

  • jrwallenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      In Post 1110 you implied such by stating the
      ___________ In Heaven<br><br>A.A. Hodge_______ Gordon
      7. Not bad!" "<br><br>Bondage_Of_Will: "I am going
      to ask Solagracia5 either to give us a quotation of
      mine where I have EVER said (or even intimated) that
      ANY of the men above is in hell, or to repent of his
      public slander. I:<br><br>1. Do NOT believe that ANY of
      the men above is in hell<br><br>2. I have NEVER
      stated that any of the men above is in hell.
      Tolerant-Calvinists are un regenerate?<br>Just so we have total